LocationMount Juliet, TN
Job TitleLogistics Coordinator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Logistics Coordinator with MAU at BOSCH in Mount Juliet, TN. Join the team that providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. As the Logistics Coordinator, you are responsible for developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships with both internal and external customers.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $18 per hour
- Up to $20 after 180 days
- Up to $500 bonus during employment
- $250 at 30 days
- $250 at 90 days
- Great hours
- 1st shift available
- (Occasional overtime and extended hours based on business needs)
- Heath benefits, including telehealth medicine
What We Are Looking For:
- Associates degree in business or related discipline (preferred)
- 1+ year stable work history
- 6+ months of warehouse experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve utilizing the 5 Why’s or 8D formats
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Knowledge of SAP or similar systems will be considered an advantage
What You'll Do As A Logistics Coordinator:
- Support launch of customer delivery creation at warehouse
- Communication with both internal and external customers
- Conduct heavy telephone and email communication to respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and update when deviations occur
- Daily customer order pick creation
- Perform entry level material planning
- Drive to seek resolution to variances by going to the source
- Schedule daily and expedite services utilizing customer websites and freight forwarding websites
- Maintain and abide by records retention procedures per Central Directives
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Logistics Coordinator position.