Job TitleLean Specialist
Employment TypeContract Associate
Expand your professional portfolio as a Lean Specialist with our client in Greenville, SC. As the Lean Specialist, you will provide the support need to create and implement the material management system for assembly areas. This is a contract position.
- Health Benefits
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Great hours
- M-F, 8:00 AM-5:00PM
- Contract opportunity
- Industrial engineering background (preferred)
- Experience working in lean environment
- Knowledge of Kanban, 5-S, pull systems and ergonomics
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- CIP mindset
- Support the implementation of the material management systems
- Work cross functionally to reach goals for the team for process implementation
- Report directly to lean leader for instruction and deliverables
- Responsible for Hands on Creation, implementation and problem solving of material management system
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply