Job TitleManufacturing Engineer
Employment TypeContract Associate
Expand your professional portfolio as a Manufacturing Engineer with our client in Greenville, SC. As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will establish internal processes that safely ensures the production of high-quality products that meet compliance and project requirements. Drive continuous improvement across the product lines by owning project timelines, improving product quality and resolving technical/process issues. Lead and effectively interface with manufacturing and other support teams to complete projects to meet EHS, production, quality, and cost savings goals within schedule and budget. This is a contract position.
- Health Benefits
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Great hours
- M-F, 7:30 AM- 4:30PM
- Contract with direct hire potential
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college OR a high school diploma / GED with 4+ years of experience in Manufacturing
- 3+ years of experience in Production Process and Equipment
- CNC Grinding experience (preferred)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in the own part of the function
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts in technologies that intersect with own technical space
- Strong aptitude to work hands-on with equipment
- Support CNC Machining Cells including troubleshooting, improving equipment reliability, process rigor, tooling, and minor programming needs as needed
- Manage projects and continuous improvement efforts in accordance with plant metrics.
- Lead and drive qualifications as needed
- Ensure all engineering designs and technical data meet customer CTQs and compliance requirements
- Create and improve technical work instructions for manufacturing processes
- Maintain and improve process documentation and enforce in assigned area to ensure consistent quality
- Implement, maintain and continuously improve 5S methodology in assigned areas; drive culture change
- Support NPI/Repair through providing technical support around processes, quality and programs
- Lead analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods
- Mentor others in area of expertise
- Develop new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations
- Communicate across the function in area of expertise
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply