Process Quality Engineer
Job TitleProcess Quality Engineer
Employment TypeContract Associate
Process Quality Engineer
Expand your professional portfolio as a Process Quality Engineer at our client in Greenville, SC. As the Process Quality Engineer, you are responsible for applying standard engineering techniques to assigned tasks and ensuring that specific goals are met in terms of quality, quantity, and timeliness in order to meet department goals. This is a contract position.
- Health Benefits
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Long term contract (18 months) with direct hire potential
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical discipline
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical/Industrial/Chemical or Aerospace preferred)
- Experience in manufacturing
- Assembly and/or Machining
- Strong ability to read, analyze, and interpret data, engineering drawings and technical procedures
- Strong ability to write process planning steps, and generate work instruction methods
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and general computer skills
- Strong critical thinking skills, oral and written communication skills with proven problem-solving ability
- Document technical data generated to substantiate the assigned components, assemblies and/or systems consistent with quality policies and procedures
- Prioritize and implement multiple concurrent process improvement projects, alone or as part of a multifunctional team, to drive customer satisfaction and business productivity
- Provide advanced quality engineering of processes or advanced automated equipment
- Apply standard engineering techniques to assigned tasks and ensure that specific goals are met in terms of quality, quantity, and timeliness in order to meet department goals
- Conduct training on quality assurance concepts and tools
- Maintain and improve process documentation active and enforced in assigned area to ensure consistent quality
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply