Job TitleManufacturing Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Manufacturing Engineer with our client in Hartsville, SC. As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will work with all business units of our client to support our facility mechanical construction / maintenance, and production support system requirements. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of detailed design experience in heavy industrial facility HVAC/R, Compressed Air Distribution and Chilled Water Systems
- Must be willing to travel 35%
- Proficient using AutoCAD
- Work safely and promote safety in all aspects of employment
- Develop HVAC/R, Compressed Air Distribution and Chilled Water Systems detailed designs, specifications, drawings, and cost estimates to meet the needs of Sonoco’s facilities located throughout US, Canada, and Mexico
- Oversee the project budget, schedule and provide onsite equipment installation management to ensure the requirements of the project are achieved
- Maintain in-depth working knowledge of Dust Collection Systems, Material Handling Systems, Steam Systems and all other facility mechanical systems (wells, pumps, potable water, sewers, lift stations, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply