Job TitleForklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Forklift Operator with MAU at John Deere in Grovetown, GA. As the Forklift Operator, you will unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Additional $0.50 per hour shift differential for off-shifts
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity for full-time direct hire
- Production bonus
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Life Insurance
- Conveniently located in Grovetown, GA
- Training and Development-focused
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- Recent experience as a forklift operator
- Valid driver’s license
- Familiarity with industrial equipment
- Strong attention to detail
Must be able to perform repetitive tasks as needed
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
What You’ll Do As A Forklift Operator:
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Forklift Operator position.