Job TitleForklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Forklift Operator with MAU at Rochling in Duncan, SC. As the Forklift Operator, you will load and unload incoming and outbound trucks.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous forklift experience
- Current forklift certification
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, OR work experience OR a combination of the two
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50 lbs.)
- Willingness to work all shifts
- Keep workplace clean and organized
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.50 per hour
- Multiple shifts available
- 2nd shift, 3 PM – 11 PM
- 3rd shift, 11 PM – 7 AM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Overtime available
What You’ll Do As A Forklift Operator:
- Safely operate forklift equipment
- Load and unload incoming and outbound trucks
- Read work orders and follow verbal instructions
- Work with SAP console (scanner) for out and inbound material
- Other duties as assigned by management
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Forklift Operator position.