Forklift Operator: PAY INCREASE: $17.50/ hour
Job TitleForklift Operator: PAY INCREASE: $17.50/ hour
Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU is actively hiring for jobs with work starting immediately! Join the MAU team today to help provide highly needed products throughout the world! Start your new career with MAU as a Forklift Operator in Greer, SC.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay at $17.50 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Paid vacation
- Health Benefits (BlueCross/BlueShield) including telehealth medical services
- Smoke-free work environment
- Safety Programs – earn up to $200 a month
- Annual associate recognition dinners
- Lunch Vouchers for good deeds
- Career path progression: Forklift Operator – Converter – Trucker - Coordinator
What We Are Looking For:
- No high school diploma or GED required
- 6 months of forklift experience
- Ability to work 12 hour day shifts
- Ability to standing, lifting, twisting and bending
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Availability to work overtime if needed
What You’ll Do as a Forklift Operator:
- Interact professionally and in a courteous manner with all truck drivers and other personnel
- Identify and improve upon opportunities to increase the efficiencies and productivity of operations
- Actively participate in correct and complete tie out communications with incoming shift change
- Responsible for material movement from assets to the Finished Goods Warehouse
- Ensure all rolls are stretch wrapped properly and bay located to the proper area of the warehouse
- Requires 100% scanning accuracy and compliance for movement of the material in order to maintain proper tracking of inventory
- Validation of proper placement and securement of header and footer on each roll
- Timely put away of material, should always remain current with Production
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to on-site assessments, background check, and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Forklift Operator.