Supply Chain Specialist
Job CategoryGeneral Labor
Job TitleSupply Chain Specialist
Employment TypeContract Associate
Supply Chain Specialist
Start your new career as a Supply Chain Specialist with MAU at Prisma Health in Greenville, SC. As a Supply Chain Specialist, you will pull supplies and equipment as needed by different departments within the hospital. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Prisma will require all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 effective December 28, 2021.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years in supply operations required
- Basic computer literacy
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Supply Chain Management Information System (SCIS) experience (preferred)
- Ability to stoop and squat for certain tasks
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14.50 per hour
- Great hours
- 1st shift, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Rotating schedule, every other weekend required with one day off during the week
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical service
- Opportunity for advancement
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As A Supply Chain Specialist:
- Pull supplies and/or equipment as orders are received
- Distribute supplies and equipment to all departments
- Re-stock, track inventory, and maintain all specialty carts in the hospital
- Communication with customers via telephone, in person, and/or the computer to coordinate product delivery
- Maintain, inventory, and replenish standing par level locations throughout the facility
- Assist in weekly and annual physical inventory counts and/or cycle counts to maintain accurate inventory
- Charge and credit patient and departmental products as necessary
- Maintain the electronic Pyxis machines in the hospital
- Utilize web based programs to order, request repairs, and request pick-up of specialty equipment
- Maintain all documents as it pertains to specialty equipment
- Deliver, store, and keep receipts of over-the-counter medications, plain IV fluids, and medical device kits
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Supply Chain Specialist position.