Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleRecruiting Coordinator
Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Recruiting Coordinator position is responsible for four primary functions: recruiting, scheduling and interviewing for clients based on order specifications. Recruiting Coordinators are tasked with working closely with Staffing Specialists to ensure they are matching quality candidates with job openings. This position is also a supporting role for administrative tasks such as receptionist duties and orientation processing.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Optional Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- 2-year degree/Associates degree (preferred)
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- Experience working with an HRIS (preferred)
- Experience working with general public
- HR certifications or staffing certifications (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Staffing industry, manufacturing HR or production supervisor experience (preferred)
- High degree of professionalism
- Complete a number of human resources tasks for their organization, mainly related to recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new employees
- Conduct candidate screening and set appointments as needed, as well as resolve applicant inquiries related to open positions
- Provide orientation information and other data to new employees
- Manage recruitment communications, providing accurate information about vacancies, coordinating orientation training activities, designing effective strategies for improved logistics, and attending organizational meetings
- Provide overall administrative support to the employment/recruitment area, including maintaining, processing documentation and records
- Maintain applicant flow through placement of ads, development of recruiting sources, and analysis of weekly and monthly recruiting source reports
- Regularly review work orders and interact with Staffing Specialists and Staffing Supervisors to ensure staffing goals are met
- Interview candidates for all transactional and project accounts
- Recruit qualified candidates through online sourcing portals such as the MAU website, Indeed, Craigslist, etc.
- Schedule appointments for interviews, pre-screening assessments, client interviews and orientations
- Other duties as assigned
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Recruiting Coordinator job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply