Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleStaffing Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Staffing Specialist position’s purpose is to process work orders from customers, recruit, screen, orient, and hire personnel to work order specifications. The Staffing Specialist should develop and maintain continuous applicant flow as required by the client.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Associate’s degree in a related field (communications, business management, human resources)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting
- Hire, supervise, counsel, evaluate, discipline, and recommend changes in employee status
- Administer company policies and procedures
- Maintain applicant flow through placement of ads, development of recruiting sources, and analysis of weekly and monthly recruiting source reports
- Regularly review work orders and interact with customers
- Create assignments/orders in Avionte
- Receive, process, and analyze work orders from customers
- Interview candidates
- Run background checks on candidates
- Assign and turnover associates
- Carry an on-call phone for any after hour’s accidents
- Ensure treatment for injured employees and attend treatment with employee
- Oversee case management of injured employees during working hours to include accident investigation and completion of Accident/Injury Report and Worker’s Compensation Packet
- Determine the job the employee will return to after they have been released from the doctor
- Answer questions regarding unemployment claims and attend unemployment hearings
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Staffing Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply