Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleStaffing Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Staffing Specialist is responsible for processing work orders from customers, recruiting, screening, and hiring personnel to work order specifications. Further to assist with supervision of all contingent MAU associate HR functions with a focus on facility on-boarding, payroll, performance counseling and attendance tracking to achieve a positive associate experience and meet customer expectations for contingent staffing.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (communications, business management, human resources) (preferred)
- Clear working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- 2 years of experience in recruiting/staffing or on-site supervisory management (preferred)
- HR Certification (PHR or SHRM-CP) (preferred)
- Lean Greenbelt (preferred)
- Root cause analysis training (preferred)
- Receive, process and analyze work orders from client in order to hire manpower needs
- Administer assessments as required by client
- Maintain applicant flow through communication with marketing, development of recruiting sources and analysis of weekly and monthly recruiting source reports
- Interact with site leadership (HR, Operations, etc.) on a regular cadence to understand staffing needs and targeted deadlines
- Complete required payroll and site management reports in a timely manner each week
- Conduct quality review of employees via the MAU Touch Program and report results on a routine cadence with MAU and client leadership (Quarterly Review, Monthly report out, etc.)
- Case management of injured employees during working hours to include accident investigation and completion of accident/injury report and worker’s compensation packet
- Determine the job the employee will return to after he/she has been released from the doctor
- Set up new pay/bill rates, submit Billing Source Documents and communicate and resolve with customer any invoice non-payment
- Actively mentor/coach a safe work culture through employee engagement, BBS observations and participation in site safety events and holding employees accountable for work behavior
- Ensure that employee counseling is administered at the correct cadence and that the MAU "Open Door Policy" is followed
- Ensure that all clients’ supervisors are aware of any employees who will be absent
- Attend unemployment and workers compensation hearings
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Staffing Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply