Job CategoryHuman Resources
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Recruiter’s purpose is to provide recruiting support and service commitment on a daily basis for MAU’s clients.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Remote Work
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous recruiting experience (preferred)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Assertive, outgoing personality
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Meet the specific needs of client’s stakeholders by recruiting evaluating, presenting, and placing appropriate candidates for direct hire
- Contribute to the development and consistent execution of best practices in direct hire recruitment
- Schedule interviews between stakeholders and candidates as appropriate
- Prepare customers and candidates for job interviews
- Follow up with candidates and internal customers after interviews
- Present job offers, negotiate, close the transactions, and confirm start dates and compensation
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Recruiter job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply