Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleRecruiting Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Recruiting Manager position oversees all staffing, recruiting and, in most cases, onsite operations for RPO projects. The Recruiting Manager works closely with RPO staff to implement strategic client service initiatives, ensure resources are properly allocated, build team cohesion, support/manage and onsite management, and develop staffing efficiencies.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- 4 year Degree or 5+ years of relevant experience
- Masters' degree or equivalent (preferred)
- 3+ years of professional work experience in HR or Staffing environment
- 1+ years of management/supervisory experience
- 5+ years' related experience and/or training (preferred)
- Experience working with clients and employees
- Senior HR certification (SHRM-SCP or SPHR) (preferred)
- Staffing industry, manufacturing HR or production supervisor experience a plus (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with an HRIS (preferred)
- Ability to lift 10 – 25lbs on occasion
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to walk in a manufacturing environment for up to 8 hours on occasion
- Requires up to 20 - 25% travel with minimal overnight requirements
- Regularly communicate with and update customers on a strategic level to ensure and maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Hire, terminate, supervise, counsel, evaluate, discipline, coach and recommend changes in internal recruiting staff and onsite team
- Communicate and enforce company policies and procedures when needed.
- Review and communicate Key Performance Indictors with team (KPIs)
- Work with and manage staffing team including Recruiting Leaders and Recruiting Coordinators
- Oversee and manage all branch operational processes including but not limited to the following:
- Verifying documentation (e.g. proof of education)
- Drug screening
- Criminal background processing
- Incident investigation processes
- Account management processes
- Client communication processes
- Ensure effective operational strategy is being implemented at client site supporting onsite management teams where they exist and ensure ample presence is felt by client from MAU where onsite does not exist
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Recruiting Manager job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply