Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleLogistics Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Logistics Supervisor will provide team leadership and management to attain safety, quality, delivery, cost and talent building objectives for the MAU associates.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree or 1 year applicable experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Project management experience
- Customer/client focused
- Possess an exceptional understanding of quality management/quality process, environmental management, operations processes knowledge and business skills
- Strive to become an expert on the customers, products, processes, quality systems, machinery and controls in the warehouse area
- She/he must communicate directly with Corporation Leadership Team, Leadership, audit and/or regulatory personnel to ensure agreed upon performance expectations are met or exceeded
- A critical element of this position is to effectively work with the total team in the completion of assigned duties and requirements
- Coordinate development and management of effective training databases for the Crews
- Provide leadership to Associates within the Platform as well as across the Mill
- Sustain and support Leader Standard Work for MAU
- Assist with conflict resolution between employees and the customer as well as between employees
- On shift safety issues, injuries, property damage and personnel incident reporting security compliance, Post accident reports and drug screen
- Supervise with Safety as priority number one
- Ensure profitability by controlling costs and managing the workforce to best meet the customer’s needs
- Participate in continuous improvement projects to help gain operational excellence and reduce costs
- Provide outstanding MAU Customer Service
- Investigate Material damage, material shortage
- Ensure compliance with GMP, dress code and MAU policies
- Update communication boards and address issues that are "Red"
- Employee attendance counseling
- Payroll/KRONOS maintenance
- Active participation in Simple Problem solving
- Special customer requests
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Logistics Supervisor job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply