Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleLogistics Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
The Logistics Supervisor will provide team leadership and management to attain safety, quality, delivery, cost and talent building objectives for the MAU associates.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree or 1 year applicable experience
- Understanding of quality management/quality process, environmental management, operations processes knowledge and business skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Project management experience
- Customer/client focused
- Strive to become an expert on the customers, products, processes, quality systems, machinery and controls in the warehouse area
- Communicate directly with Leadership Team, Leadership, audit and/or regulatory personnel to ensure agreed upon performance expectations are met or exceeded
- Coordinate development and management of effective training databases for the crews
- Provide leadership to Associates within the Platform as well as across the site
- Sustain and support Leader Standard Work for MAU
- Assist with conflict resolution between employees and the customer as well as between employees
- Supervise with Safety as priority number one
- Ensure profitability by controlling costs and managing the workforce to best meet the customer’s needs
- Participate in continuous improvement projects to help gain operational excellence and reduce costs
- Provide outstanding MAU Customer Service
- Investigate Material damage, material shortage
- Ensure compliance with GMP, dress code and MAU policies
- Update communication boards and address issues
- Maintain payroll and KRONOS
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Logistics Supervisor job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply