Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleRecruiting Clerk
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The recruiting clerk performs a variety of secretarial and clerical services to ensure orderly operations of the branch. They will assist with activities to support applicant flow and the successful fill of open positions.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma
- 2-year college or equivalent experience (preferred)
- 2-years clerical experience
- Customer service skills
- Data entry experience
- Microsoft outlook and office proficiency
- Answer telephones and take messages
- Ensure proper applicant flow process for department is maintained
- Coordinate all administrative tasks assigned to clerical support staff in the division
- Oversee data entry of system for the department
- Oversee applicant testing for the department
- Ensure the process flow for the quality system is maintained
- Assist the Staffing Specialists as needed, including correspondence, scheduling of interviews, and file maintenance
- Advance to the highest level of quality through continuous improvement of the service delivery system and strive to exceed customers’ expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Recruiting Clerk job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply