Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleRecruiting Coordinator
Employment TypeContract Associate
The Recruiting Coordinator’s purpose is to provide recruiting support and service commitment on a daily basis.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Optional Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- 2-year degree/Associates degree (preferred)
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- HR certifications or staffing certifications (preferred)
- Experience working with general public
- Experience working with an HRIS (preferred)
- High degree of professionalism
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Staffing industry, manufacturing HR or production supervisor experience (preferred)
- Maintain applicant flow through placement of ads, development of recruiting sources, and analysis of weekly and monthly recruiting source reports
- Ensure staffing goals are met
- Schedule candidates throughout the selection process and conduct: screenings, assessments and interviews for direct hire positions at RPO’s Client
- Collect, distribute, and upload candidates’ applications/resumes, assessments, and other documentation in Avionte and/or RPO Client’s ATS
- Present job offers, initiate contingencies and confirm start date once contingencies are cleared
- Other duties as assigned
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Recruiting Coordinator job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply