Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleRecruiting Leader
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Recruiting Leader will work on-site at an MAU client to lead recruiting activities for hourly and skilled positions. This position will have responsibility for delivering MAU’s service commitment daily and will be accountable for achieving approved recruiting metrics and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program, and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of recruiting or HR experience
- Prior experience leading a team directly, or functioning in a Project Manager capacity
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An assertive, outgoing personality
- Lean manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- CPC, CSC, PHR or other relevant certification (preferred)
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with client HR department and operational team while leading the placement process
- Act as liaison between MAU recruiting team and client representatives for hiring activities
- Contribute to the development and consistent execution of best practices in direct hire recruitment
- Organize and participate in job fairs, hiring events, etc.
- Have knowledge of hiring process, benefit policies, etc. as they relate to client hiring
- Participate in manpower planning meetings
- Maintain various reporting spreadsheets related to client hiring plan
- Direct supervision of other MAU staff on-site and off-site recruiting resources
- Other duties as assigned
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Recruiting Leader job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply