Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleStaffing Recruiter
Employment TypeDirect Placement
The Staffing Recruiter will process work orders from customers, recruit, screen, orient, and hire personnel to work order specifications.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in human resource and recruiting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- HR certification (PHR or SHRM-CP) (preferred)
- Root Cause analysis training (preferred)
- Hire, supervise, counsel, evaluate, discipline, and recommend changes in employee status
- Onboarding of new associates to standards established for each customer
- Administer company policies and procedures
- Maintain applicant flow through placement of ads, development of recruiting sources, and analysis of weekly and monthly recruiting source reports
- Regularly review work orders and interact with customers
- Develop and update orientations for new and current clients
- Receive, process, and analyze work orders from customers
- Process merit, tenure, and incentive increases
- Submit Billing Source Documents as appropriate for each customer
- Communicate and resolve with customer any invoice nonpayment
- Manage cases of injured employees during working hours to include accident investigation and completion of Accident/Injury Report and Worker’s Compensation Packet
- Attend unemployment benefits hearings
- Attend workers’ compensation hearings
- Maintain excellent level of customer service by visiting client site at predetermined level
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships, and tailored business solutions.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Staffing Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply