Data and Reporting Team Lead
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleData and Reporting Team Lead
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Data and Reporting Team Lead
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Data Team Leader is responsible for ensuring that all processes for timely employment processing and data collection for MAU employees are performed to expectations. Specific duties include managing, performing, and overseeing activities for employment system management, data analysis, and any other duties required by management.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of the organization both verbally and written.
- Above average ability with Microsoft Office Suites, with advanced ability in Excel and PowerPoint
- Operating knowledge of and experience with typical office equipment, such as telephones, copier and scanners, etc.
- Manage workflow to ensure all pre-employment transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Support, Perform, and/or lead weekly new employee orientations
- Coordinate, conduct, and support all headcount management, reporting, and analysis for MAU.
- Act as a liaison for the on-site team between department headcount representative and MAU On-site Manager and other management within MAU
- Organize and coordinate schedules and processes to meet all MAU internal and external reporting deadlines (Weekly, month end, quarterly, Forecast, and ad hoc analysis)
- Assure accuracy and consistency of all data (SAP, Databases, Excel, etc.)
- Ensure timely completion of presentations for corporate level, customer needs, or any other requirement/need
- Manage on-site programs or initiatives that require extensive tracking and communication.
- Conduct annual and quarterly staff development appraisals
- Drive continuous improvements in area of responsibility
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Data Coordinator job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply