Job CategoryHuman Resources
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Recruiter’s purpose is to identify, source, qualify, present, and place candidates in contract and direct hire jobs within MAUs corporate operations. Recruiters should proactively build and nurture a vast network of candidates in respective disciplines and markets; as well as, foster an environment of honesty, teamwork and a sense of urgency with account management, business development and recruiting colleagues.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous professional recruiting experience, specifically for salaried-exempt, corporate types of positions
- Prior experience managing work to individual or client-based KPI’s
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Assertive, outgoing personality
- Proficiency in MS Office and ATS systems
- Previous agency recruiting experience (preferred)
- Experience working with Bullhorn as an ATS (preferred)
- Previous experience supporting either staffing or manufacturing companies as an end-customer (preferred)
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Leader to provide creative recruitment solutions to meet talent acquisition needs of MAU hiring managers.
- Conduct candidate searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, job board utilization, etc.)
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies to find and attract desired passive candidates.
- Schedule interviews between customers and candidates as appropriate
- Prepare candidates for job interviews
- Follow up with candidates and account managers after interviews
- Present job offers and negotiate as necessary
- Utilize MAU’s applicant tracking system to effectively manage recruiting workflow/process
- Contribute to the development and consistent execution of best practices in contract and direct hire recruitment
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Recruiter job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply