Talent Acquisition Partner
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleTalent Acquisition Partner
Employment TypeContract Associate
Talent Acquisition Partner
Jumpstart your career as a Talent Acquisition Partner with Cameron Ashley in Greer, SC. As the Talent Acquisition Partner, collaborate hiring managers to understand the recruiting needs of the business, create a comprehensive networking and sourcing plan, conduct behavior based interviews, facilitate the assessment and selection process, and present and negotiate offers. This is a long-term, contract assignment.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2+ years of proven experience in corporate talent acquisition processes
- Proficiency in MS office and Internet usage
- Must be proficient in the use of Social Media
- Must have prior University Recruiting experience
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Proven ability in sourcing all levels of candidates through traditional and creative channels
- Capable of developing and maintaining relationships for the purposes of future hiring
- Demonstrated organizational skills; able to prioritize and manage time effectively with minimal supervision
- Able to successfully interact with all levels of an organization while building rapport and trust
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with a professional demeanor
- Manage the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Communicate with Hiring Managers to help identify job requirements, anticipate talent needs and develop proactive recruiting strategies to meet those needs
- Create and update job descriptions
- Prepare creative recruitment announcements, advertisements, and postings
- Build and develop the Company’s brand as an ‘Employer of Choice’ while proactively seeking new avenues to identify and attract active and passive candidates
- Leverage all aspects of candidate sourcing including job postings, job board mining, social media, employee referrals, and networking events to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool for exempt and non-exempt positions
- Manage the Company’s career page to assist in recruiting internal and external candidates
- Review resumes for appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities in relation to position requirements
- Manage interviewer preparedness, effective interview format, and debrief meetings with Hiring Managers
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience: Manage the candidate journey and act as a candidate advocate by providing complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the Company and position, also ensuring candidates are fully informed and updated
- Maintain recruiting documentation for applicant flow, cost-per-hire, time-to-fill, and other recruiting effectiveness statistics
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and government regulatory guidelines
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Talent Acquisition Partner position.