Job Placement Specialist
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleJob Placement Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Job Placement Specialist
The job placement specialist is responsible for screening all candidates to work order specifications, including matching job requirements with possible personnel, conducting extensive research based on the position needs, and interacting with staffing specialists and prospective candidates. Once a pool of potential candidates has been assembled, Staffing Specialists then sort through them, scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High school diploma
- 1+ years of experience in customer service or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, oral or written
- Strong technical capacity
- Must be results driven and flexible with your schedule
- Use staffing software to search and pre-screen applicants for a variety of clients to check eligibility for hire
- Develop client specific candidate pools each day, including notations, time, name, etc.
- Enforce MAU guidelines and policies on a daily basis, which can include interactions with applicants verbally explaining their eligibility for an interview
- Conduct research for applicants that have worked with a client before and maintain records.
- Use staffing software to document pre-screen interview results
- Return phone calls on a regular basis answering applicant questions
- Learn and maintain knowledge of job descriptions, requirements, and client needs
- Communicate frequently with team members on results, issues, etc.
- Track candidate pool using Excel document and applicant tracking system
- Ensure applicant profiles are completed and properly processed
- Inform job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Job Placement Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply