Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleRecruiting Coordinator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
The Recruiting Coordinator position is a supporting role responsible for administrative tasks such as receptionist duties and orientation processing. Recruiting Coordinators are tasked with working closely with Staffing Specialists to ensure candidates are provided with the most accurate information and excellent care.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Opportunity for advancement
- 2-year degree/Associates degree (preferred)
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- Experience working with general public
- HR certifications or staffing certifications (preferred)
- High degree of professionalism
- Experience working with an HRIS (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Staffing industry, manufacturing HR or production supervisor experience (preferred)
- Complete human resources tasks for their organization, mainly related to recruiting, interviewing, orientation processing and hiring new employees
- Conduct candidate screening and set appointments as needed, as well as resolve applicant inquiries related to open positions
- Provide orientation information and other data to new employees; they also file a variety of background checks, in addition to education and drug-related testing (which may be required depending on the organization or position)
- Manage recruitment communications, providing accurate information about vacancies, coordinating orientation training activities, designing effective strategies for improved logistics, and attending organizational meetings
- Provide overall administrative support to the employment/recruitment area, including maintaining, processing documentation and records
- Process all documents for candidates attending orientation within 24-hours
- Review orientation processes for areas of improvement
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Recruiting Coordinator job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply