Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleRecruiting Leader
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Driven by a customer-centric focus and Lean Six Sigma methodologies, the Recruiting Leader will have an on-site presence, with responsibility over the entire recruiting, interview and hiring processes along with a daily service commitment to an outsourced external hourly and skilled recruiting solution. The Recruiting Leader is accountable for achieving approved recruiting metrics and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program, and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of recruiting or HR experience
- Prior experience leading a team directly, or functioning in a Project Manager capacity
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An assertive, outgoing personality
- Lean manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- CPC, CSC, PHR or other relevant certification (preferred)
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with client HR department and operational team while leading the placement process
- Act as liaison between MAU recruiting team and client representatives for hiring activities
- Contribute to the development and consistent execution of best practices in direct hire recruitment
- Organize and participate in job fairs, hiring events, etc.
- Have knowledge of hiring process, benefit policies, etc. as they relate to client hiring
- Participate in manpower planning meetings
- Maintain various reporting spreadsheets related to client hiring plan
- Direct supervision of other MAU staff on-site and off-site recruiting resources
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Recruiting Leader job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply