Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleOnboarding Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Onboarding Specialist role is to ensure effective on-site associate relations and to interface with customers, MAU employees, and MAU management to support the Company’s goals and objectives. The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for performing special projects and assignments that support the overall objectives of the client’s needs.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High school diploma
- 2-year Associate Degree (preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in large scale payroll administration
- 2+ years of experience in HR role (preferred)
- HR Certification (PHR or SHRM-CP) (preferred)
- Lean Greenbelt (preferred)
- Root cause analysis training (preferred)
- Conduct Onboarding for new associates
- Maintain associate attendance program / tracking.
- Maintain applicable Personnel Action Forms
- Analyze turnover
- Communicate changes/revisions to the Associate’s Handbook
- Request/track site headcount
- Assign new hires
- Try new ways of doing things within appropriate boundaries
- Maintain daily interaction with Section Leaders/Managers
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees
- Identify issues and assess problems using a logical problem-solving approach
- Assist department with daily task as needed
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the On Boarding Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply