LocationMidland City, AL
Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU at Michelin in Midland City, Alabama. Michelin was named the #1 employer in America by Forbes. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- 6+ months forklift experience
- Must have one year of stable work history
- Must be willing and available to work a 12-hour rotating, swing shift
- 2 weeks on 1st Shift, 6:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Then 2 weeks on 3rd Shift, 6:30 PM - 7:00 AM
- 2-2-3 schedule
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15.50 per hour
- $1 Shift differential
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Occasionally operate a sit-down, electric forklift (rotating with a crew)
- Label tires, put tires onto pallets, pull tires from conveyer belts
- Work at a fast pace
- Work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
- Extremely physical
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
There’s a place where the road of tomorrow is being created today. From tires that make your car more fuel efficient and safer to production and recycling methods that reduce our impact on the environment, Michelin is striving to help you find a better way forward.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Material Handler position.
EOE/AA/Vet/Disabled encouraged to apply.