Job TitleFORKLIFT OPERATOR
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU as a Forklift Operator at Textron Specialized Vehicles (E-Z-GO), a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility vehicles and personal transportation vehicles. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering potential for growth. Position benefits include:
- Starting pay up to $12.50/hour with perfect attendance*
- On-site Cafeteria
- Straight Shifts
- Conveniently located in South Augusta
- Optional benefits available including: medical, prescription, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance
*Pay rate is $11.50/hour. Associates with perfect attendance in one work week will receive an additional $1.00/hour, making pay $12.50/hour.
At MAU Workforce Solutions, we staff excellent, effective people for our client partners so we can succeed together. Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia, since 1973, MAU is a family-owned minority company making lives better for applicants, clients and employees through innovative workforce solutions.
Required Education: Must have a high school diploma or a GED from an accredited institution.
Required Experience: Must have at least one 1+ years of forklift experience.
Qualifications: Must successfully complete physical agility assessment, on-site certification, drug screen and criminal background check prior to hire.
- Experience with RFT scanners
- Experience using various power tools
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Technical knowledge to operate equipment
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts
- Must be able to work weekends as production schedule increases by clients
- Must be able to work a 10-12 hour shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds when performing job tasks
- Must be able to report to work on time and have reliable transportation
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates sit-down forklift receiving products from carrier
- Distribute and issue products throughout production areas
- Manage warehouse inventory
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move products to storage areas
- Perform inspections on equipment prior to and following operational use
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Clean and maintain work station and follow all safety and company policies
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
- Operates material handling equipment such as clamp trucks and cherry pickers