Employment TypeContract Associate
With newly increased pay rates, it's a great time to start your new career as a Assembler with MAU at Textron Specialized Vehicles (E-Z-GO), a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility vehicles, and personal transportation vehicles located in Augusta, GA. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
Great Hours - 1st and 2nd Shift Available
Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- 6+ months of Manufacturing or Assembly experience
- Mechanical and Electrical knowledge preferred
- Ability to successfully complete physical agility assessment
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment that requires 10-12 hour shifts while standing most of the time
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs. when performing job tasks
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed
What You’ll Do as an Assembler:
- Operate production line machinery and/or computers
- Troubleshoot production line machinery
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Clean and maintain work station and follow all safety and company policies
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
- Operate material handling equipment such as pallet jacks, hand trucks, or dollies
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Assembler