Job TitleFacilities Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Facilities Technician with MAU at United Medical Enterprise in Augusta, GA. As a Facilities Technician, you will perform quality checks and maintain HVAC, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical systems.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years relevant work experience
- Basic math and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Working plumbing knowledge
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 per hour
- Great hours
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
What You’ll Do as a Facilities Technician:
- Perform quality checks and maintain HVAC, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical systems
- Check and respond to security and safety issues
- Test and recommend new maintenance products
- Maintain landscaping, and pest controls when needed
- Keep inventory of cleaning and repair supplies
- Perform routine maintenance around the building such as fixing structural damage, for example, window, door or wall repair
- Repair broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures
- Apply preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems
- Fix potential safety hazards to avoid injuries
- Change light bulbs throughout the facility when necessary
- Paint the building when old paint has become faded or chipped
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required for the Facilities Technician position.