Job TitleForklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
With newly increased pay rates, it's a great time to start your new career as a Forklift Operator with MAU at Textron Specialized Vehicles (E-Z-GO), a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility vehicles, and personal transportation vehicles located in Augusta, GA. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it^s not just about your job – it's about your life, your family and your future.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great Hours
- 1st and 2nd Shift Available
- Rewards Program
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Previous experience as a forklift operator (preferred)
- Experience using RFT scanners required
- Must be able to successfully complete physical agility assessment
- Ability to work a flexible, straight shift schedule to include 1st and 2ndshifts
Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment that requires 10-12 hour shifts while standing most of the time
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs. when performing job tasks
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed
What You’ll Do as a Forklift Operator:
- Operate sit-down forklift receiving products from carrier
- Distribute and issue products throughout production areas
- Manage warehouse inventory
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move products to storage areas
- Perform inspections on equipment prior to and following operational use
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Clean and maintain work station and follow all safety and company policies
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
- Operate material handling equipment such as clamp trucks and cherry pickers
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Forklift Operator