Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU at United Medical Enterprise in Thomson, GA. As a Machine Operator, you will inspect machine and make machine adjustments, set machine counter at beginning of each shift, and operate machine according to work instructions.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
1+ year Machine Operator experience required
2+ years manufacturing experience required
Must be flexible for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
Experience in the woven & non-woven industry (preferred)
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Successful completion of the training program
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14.00 per hour
Pay increase to $15.89 after probationary window
Opportunity to get up to $19.00 within 6 months to 1 year
- Multiple shifts available
- 1st shift
- 2nd shift
- 3rd shift
- Overtime available
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Inspect machine and make machine adjustments, set machine counter at beginning of each shift, and operate machine according to work instructions
- Verify correct raw materials (including packaging) and correct identification numbers are being used (lot numbers/operator number/UDI Labels if applicable)
- Perform line clearance as outlined in SOP for the product
- Perform in-process visual, measurements, physical count, and manual inspections of finished product to detect defects, and record results appropriately
- Notify the Material Handler to change materials as necessary
- Verify correct material is loaded after each roll change
- Notify Maintenance\Supervisor of detected defects and machine maintenance needs
- Perform additional tasks
What You’ll Do as a Machine Operator:
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required for the Machine Operator position.