Employment TypeContract Associate
Start a new job with MAU at Ferrara in Augusta, GA! As a Packer, you will organize cookies in the tray at standard speeds and assist the operator to ensure that the cookies are aligned properly.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- 401k, after one year
- Paid Vacation
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- 6:30 AM – 2:30 PM
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years manufacturing or related experience
- Operational understanding of manufacturing processes (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Mechanical aptitude (preferred)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
What You’ll Do As A Packer:
- Organize trays with products as they are released and consistently monitor product quality to ensure compliance with company standards
- Clear small jams on the trayloader and track
- Identify quality issues with the product and then communicate the issues to Lead/Supervisor immediately. If the product is substandard, packers must dump the product into modules and transfer appropriately
- Re-work product (straightening trays, ensure the correct amount of cookies are in the trays, reopen packages) in a timely manner
- Protect the food at all times. Follow all GMP, Food Safety practices and HACCP procedures.
- Attend all required plant/team meetings and training sessions
- Keep your work area in a clean and orderly manner at all times
- Support and assist with training as needed
- Other duties as assigned
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Packer position.