Job TitleQuality Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Quality Technician with MAU at United Medical Enterprises in Thomson, GA. As a Quality Technician, you will perform finish product inspections and release or reject product accordingly based on inspection, testing and FP spec. Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
1+ year Quality Technician experience required
3+ years manufacturing experience required
Must be flexible for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
Experience in the woven & non-woven industry (preferred)
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Successful completion of the training program
- Willing to submit to a drug test
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.00 per hour
- Scheduled pay increases at 90 days to $16.50 and 120 days to $18.00
- $.50 shift differential
- Multiple shifts available
- 1st shift, 7 AM - 3 PM
- 2nd shift, 3 PM - 11 PM
- Overtime available
- Great work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do as a Quality Technician:
- Perform finish product inspections and release or reject product accordingly based on inspection, testing and FP spec.
- Perform walk-around inspections during manufacture of product
- Address any quality-related concerns with operator and shift supervisor
- Inspections will include in-process raw materials, in-process finish product, lot numbers, udi labels if applicable and packaging
- Initiate nonconforming reports for materials and finish product
- Complete finish product tags in a timely manner
- Notify Maintenance\Shift Supervisor of product defects and machine maintenance needs
- Perform additional tasks
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required for the Quality Technician position.