Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU in Conyers, GA. As the Assembler, you will assemble components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and sub-assemblies, per customer order.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Prior experience in product assembly or work on a fast-paced assembly line
- Basic Math and reading skills
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk, move, bend, stoop and reach
- Strong attention to detail
- 1+ month related experience and/or training
- Must exercise time management
- Strong oral and written communication
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 - $15 per hour, depending on shift
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Multiple Shifts Available
- 6 AM – 6 PM (Rotating)
- 6 PM – 6 AM (Rotating)
- On-the-job training
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Assemble assigned product parts in accordance with the production guidelines
- Perform spot checks on products to ensure quality
- Notify supervisor of issues with product or machinery
- Help maintain organization and cleanliness of area
- Operate automated machinery to assemble conduit whips
- Must meet daily production quotas
- Identify problems with machines or processes and report to maintenance for repair
- Place fittings into the conduit to preload the machine each production cycle
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Assembler position.