Job TitleForklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Forklift Operator with MAU with our client in Conyers, GA. As a Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for handling a variety of products in a quick and safe manner.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years experience in material handling/warehouse experience
- Forklift skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15.50 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great hours
- 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Forklift Operator:
- Follow procedures to ensure safe operation
- LOTO certified for equipment associated with the position
- Position requires a self-motivated individual who can multi-task in a fast paced production and warehouse setting
- Complete daily forklift inspection report (OSHA requirement) – report all mechanical and electrical problems
- Provide safe, effective, and efficient raw material and finished goods movement
- Move materials between plant and warehouse and to other shipping/storage areas including trailers
- Check and verifies product tags, markings, and labels for accuracy while in the process of loading or unloading trailers
- Stack product on pallets. Load machines with materials
- Break out presses/production lines during break if needed
- Load and operate corrugate baler and transfer baled corrugate to recycle trailer
- Verify inventory levels and assists with inventory counting (includes weekends); arranges and sorts warehouse stock
- Maintain cleanliness of the area and follows good housekeeping procedures
- Become proficient with the use of Oracle should the plant transition to a barcode system with forklift mounted computers and scanners
- Perform all duties in a manner that demonstrates the highest level of safety and quality
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Forklift Operator position.