Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Packer with MAU with our client in Conyers, GA. As a Packer, you will be responsible for Inspecting and packing a variety of products in a quick and safe manner.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in packaging/warehouse (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic math and reading skills
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great hours
- 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Packer:
- Maintain the production line by packing products into required pack out as outlined in the Critical Quality Specifications
- Perform specific job functions in a fast paced environment and possess/demonstrate the ability to make proper decisions based upon documented Work Instructions/Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure the quality of the products being produced is to customer standard, performing visual inspections of all produced parts.
- Meet or Exceed production throughput targets
- Ensure the accuracy of the customer stickers on the boxes and packing requirements are followed according to Work Instructions/Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain the operation of the production equipment in each department safely
- Maintain the cleanness of the production area: sweeping, mopping, dusting, etc.
- Dump all trash containers, remove all unnecessary trash from tables, and ensure orderliness of production area and equipment
- Assist other inspector/packers as directed by line technicians
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Packer position.