Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU in Conyers, GA. Join the team that has been providing Expanded Polystyrene, polyethylene, polyurethane and copolymer plastic foams to customers located from the Midwest to the Atlantic Coast since 1966. As the Material Handler, you will prepare work to be accomplished by studying work instructions, drawings, gathers all tools, and materials to accomplish task.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred}
- Basic math and reading skills
- Must be able to work 12 hr. shifts
- 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM or 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13 per hour for day shift, $13.50 per hour for night shift
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Training provided
- Employee Recognition Award with $250 prize
- Straight shifts
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
Prepare work to be accomplished by studying work instructions, drawings, gathers all tools, and materials to accomplish task
- Assemble any and all components of Custom Parts
- Also, examines connections for correct fit
- Verify specifications are met
- Operate the machinery and tools
- Ensure that all equipment is properly functioning
- Working with parts and equipment
- Maintain quality of all production
- Prepare finished parts for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
- Anticipate needed supplies
- Complete all documents related production and quality
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Material Handler position.