Job TitleProduction Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Associate with MAU in Conyers, GA. Join the team that has been an industry leader in building products and industrial packaging for decades! As the Production Associate, you will set, adjust, and maintain the manufacturing equipment.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 6+ months manufacturing or light industrial experience (preferred)
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13 - $13.50 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Multiple shifts available
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Mon - Fri
- Starting at $13/hr
- 7:00 PM - 3:30 AM, Mon - Fri
- Starting at $13.50/hr
What You’ll Do As A Production Associate:
- Start, set, adjust, operate and shut down manufacturing equipment
- Transport materials to designated location(s) by hand, floor jack or forklift
- Move, load, pack, assemble, heat seal, label, wrap and/or glue product part(s) as required per specific product instructions
- Ensure optimum product quality by performing in process and final quality checks
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Associate position.