Job TitleProduction Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Operator with MAU near Conyers, GA. Join the team that has been a leading manufacturer of quality printing inks, coatings and plastic colorants since 1998. This company places special emphasis on technology, education and extensive support services to achieve customer satisfaction. As the Production Operator, you will be to produce high quality Inks for our customers. You will be working with mixers, bead mills, material handling equipment, tanks, and other related equipment.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Microsoft Office experience
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- 1+ years of experience in a production/manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Experience with batch tickets (preferred)
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM, 8:00 PM - 8:30 AM (includes weekend rotation)
- Monday - Thursday 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM & 4:00 PM - 2:30 AM
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 to $18 per hour, depending on experience
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Voluntary overtime is available
- Conveniently located
- On-the-job training
What You’ll Do As A Production Operator:
- Operate assigned equipment and perform other related duties as necessary
- Maintain satisfactory housekeeping levels of assigned areas
- Learn all of the processes and equipment
- Complete other related duties as assigned by management
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Operator position.