Job TitleQuality Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Quality Technician with MAU in Conyers, GA. Join the team that has been innovating adhesives for various industries since 1889. As the Quality Technician, you perform acceptance testing and release product per written guidelines.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years previous experience
- Ability to adjust formulas to achieve desired results for a product
- Mechanical and electrical inclination
- Ability to lift and move material such as 55 lb. (25 kgs) packages and full 55 gallon drums
- Ability to read and write clearly and concisely
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide proficiently
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 - $19 per hour
- Health benefits including telehealth medical service
- On-the-job training
- Great hours
- 1st shift, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
What You’ll Do As A Quality Technician:
- Collect, maintain, and test finished products, intermediates, and raw materials
- Adjust formulations in-process, and communicating to color matching / management when formulas need to be re-investigated
- Troubleshoot process problems (including formulations)
- Assist as needed in new product development based on experience with formulas
- Maintain complete and accurate technical information, including inspection results and notes on adjustment activities
- Operate the laboratory equipment, including test equipment, molding equipment, computers, etc.
- Communicate to other shifts and involved personnel the status of any product they have worked with
- Maintain housekeeping in the laboratory and inspection areas
- Responsible for other related duties as assigned by management
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Quality Technician position.