Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU in Covington, GA. As the Machine Operator, you will ensure the proper operation of mold press machinery by performing the following duties.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience
- Basic math and reading skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work 12- hour rotating shift
- 7 AM – 7 PM or 7 PM – 7 AM
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- On-the-job training
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Operate automated presses that mold and cure golf ball cores
- Put rubber slugs into trays, load trays into curing ovens, and bake cores to harden them
- Change molds according to predetermined schedule
- Tear flash ring from core edges and removes cores from molds using air hose
- Adjust equipment to ensure continuous operation
- Set machine controls to regulate forming pressure, temperature, and curing time of rubber in mold
- Inspect rubber cores for surface defects and verifies weight of cores
- Maintain, clean, safe, orderly workplace
- Other duties may be assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.