Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Packer with MAU in Covington, GA. As the Packer, you will perform one or more packaging functions such as filling, marking, labeling, banding, and weighing containers.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 3+ months of experience
- Basic math and reading skills
- Problem-solving skills
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16 per hour
- Great hours
- Rotating shift, 2/2/3
- 7 AM – 7 PM
- 7 PM – 7 AM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- On-the-job training
What You’ll Do As A Packer:
- Make minor adjustments or repairs such as changing date stamps, strapping material and sealing tape, setting guides, or clearing away damaged product containers
- Pack and inspect filled boxes to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications
- Feed product to conveyors, hoppers, or other feeding devices, and unloads packaged product
- Replenish packaging supplies such as wrapping paper, boxes, cartons, and tape
- Mount or place supplies in hopper or other feeding devices
- Tally number of units of product packaged or records information such as size, quantity, and type of products packaged
- Must have mechanical aptitude to assist operator as needed
- Fill in as Packing Line off Loader as needed
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator