Job TitleParcel Processor
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Parcel Processor with MAU in Covington, GA. As a Parcel Processor, you will be responsible for the daily preparation of shipping orders, including parcels and LTL shipments.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Forklift experience
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Great hours
- Monday – Friday, 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- Occasional Saturdays, 5:00 AM – 11:00 AM
What You’ll Do As A Parcel Processor:
- Process UPS and Fed Ex outbound shipments using their prescribed software in conjunction with client’s order processing
- Pick, pack, and validate outbound orders including parcel and LTL shipments
- Other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Parcel Processor position.