Job TitleProduction Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Associate with MAU in Covington, GA. As a Production Associate, you will assist with the fabrication of Silt fence material and work on the dock as needed.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $11.50 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great hours
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Overtime Available
- On-the-job training
What You’ll Do As Production Associate:
- Assist with the fabrication of Silt fence material
- Work on the dock as needed
- Load pallets
- Use of pneumatic tools (nail gun) to assemble & attach stakes on the silt fence in a production environment
- Perform other requested duties as required
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Associate position.