Job TitleProduction Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Associate with MAU in Covington, GA. As a Production Associate, you will assist with the fabrication of Silt fence material and work on the dock as needed.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment
- Knowledge of handling warehouse material logistic related tasks and safety practices
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great hours
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Overtime Available
- On-the-job training
What You’ll Do As Production Associate:
- Assist with the fabrication of Silt fence material
- Work on the dock as needed
- Load pallets
- Use of pneumatic tools (nail gun) to assemble & attach stakes on the silt fence in a production environment
- Perform other requested duties as required
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Associate position.