Job TitleProduction Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Operator with MAU near Convington, GA. Join the team that has been producing innovative, convenient and economical adhesives since 1887. As the Production Operator, you will operate processing equipment and move and stage materials.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience
- Forklift proficient
- Good math, reading, communication, and organizational skills
- Must display fundamental computer literacy.
- Able to use digital scales in metric and US standard units
- Participate and contribute through involvement with teams
- Demonstrate a willingness to assist co-workers in areas outside of their direct responsibility
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17 per hour
- Multiple shifts available
- 1st shift, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- 2nd shift, 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- 3rd shift, 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM
- Health benefits including telehealth medical services
- On-the-job training
What You’ll Do As A Production Operator:
- Participate in the general housekeeping of plant and work area
- Understand basic monitoring of assigned equipment including start up-shut down & lockout/tag-out procedures for equipment responsibilities
- Monitor and report any warning lights promptly
- Maintain expected quality standards
- Properly load mixers
- Complete required data entry into production systems, accurately, with some assistance
- Operate processing equipment
- Move and stage materials
- Package products
- Enter data into the computer system
- Monitor equipment, keeping processes running at desired run rates
- Use and monitor computerized display and control screens
- Maintain proper documentation including batch tickets and partial bags
- Assist in preparation of batches and operation of processing equipment
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Operator position.