Job TitleProduction Operator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Production Operator - Direct-hire Opportunity
Start your new career as a Production Operator with Michelin in Covington, GA. As the Production Operator, you will operate and monitor machines to ensure quality productions and will be required to operate a forklift during your shifts. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma (preferred)
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts
- 7:30 AM – 7:30 PM AND 7: 30 PM – 7: 30 AM
- 2+ years forklift experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Safety and quality focused
- Ability to use a computer
- Must have stable work history
- Ability to work overtime and every other weekend
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $19.69 per hour
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
- Reward programs
- On-site training available
What You’ll Do As A Production Operator:
- Operate and monitor operations of a machine
- Ensure production, quality, and first level maintenance on the machines, according to the needs of internal customer workshops
- Monitor the condition and performance of the available equipment by analyzing the abnormalities
- Suggest solution for continuous improvement
- Implement and comply with the environmental management system
- Other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Operator position.