Assembly Operator | 8-10 hr shifts Mon-Fri + Health Benefits
Job TitleAssembly Operator | 8-10 hr shifts Mon-Fri + Health Benefits
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembly Operator with MAU at Mando in Hogansville, GA. As an Assembly Operator, you will perform duties necessary to accomplish production in a safe, quality driven, and efficient manner. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
What We Offer:
- $13 - $14 per hour
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- Direct-hire opportunity
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma
- Ability to:
- Lift and move 25-35 pounds throughout the shift
- Operate hand tools and equipment
- Work overtime and weekends as needed
- Stand for entirety of shift
- Read and interpret blueprints and work instructions
- Basic math and reading skills
- Good communication skills
What You’ll Do As An Assembly Operator:
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the active promotion of quality policies
- Follow current procedures, work instructions, quality alerts, one point lessons, authorized forms, and other applicable documentation
- Meet or exceed all quality standards
- Actively participate in 5S and housekeeping activities and achieve and maintain expectations
- Maintain equipment through proper preventative maintenance measures as applicable
- Complete assigned work in a timely, efficient, and effective manner
- Prepare all required documentation accurately and on time
- Promote continual improvement and cost saving opportunities
- Maintain prompt and effective communication
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Assembly Operator.